The K-700 is a vehicle in MudRunner.
The K-700 is a 4x4 heavy-duty tractor. Thanks to its powerful engine, massive wheels and articulated steering, it excels as an offroad vehicle, allowing it to pull just about anything through the harshest terrain and weave through trees with ease. When fitted with a loader, it can be used to load logs onto trucks like the crane. The loader can also lift small vehicles, mainly the A-968M and the A-469, you can load them on a carriage or just dump them in a current for fun.
- Very good offroad capabilities
- Articulated steering
- Ideal rescue vehicle
- Low fuel consumption in 2WD
- Significantly faster than K-8400 Skidder and D-538
- Small fuel tank (also uses a lot of fuel when going at high speed in 4WD)
- Sometimes can be high centered
- Rear tires are heavy, so sometimes 4wd is needed to get going again
- Difficult to recover if you manage to get it stuck
How to obtain
- Fuel Trailer - Fuel capacity: 1600 liters
- Garage Trailer - Carries 2 garage points
- Loader - A large pair of jaws can can be used to load logs.
- Medium Log Trailer - Carrying load: Medium Logs (4 pts)
- Short Log Trailer - Carrying load: Short Logs (3 pts)
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity: 600 liters, Carries 600 repair points
- K-700 originally appeared in Spintires, before it was removed from the game in January 4, 2021 update.
|A-Class||A-3151 • A-469 • A-968M • A-969 (DLC)|
|B-Class||B-6A (DLC) • B-66 • B-130 • B-131|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-256 • C-260 • C-375 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-432010 • C-6317 (DLC) • C-65111 • C-65115|
|D-Class||D-535 • D-537 • D-538 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-7310 • E-7429 (DLC)|
|K-Class||K-700 • K-8400 Skidder (DLC) • K-9000 Forwarder (DLC)|
|Others||Chevrolet Bison (DLC) • Chevrolet K5 Blazer (DLC) • Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 (DLC) • Ford F150 (DLC) • Ford LTL9000 (DLC) • Freightliner FLD120 (DLC) • GMC DW950 (DLC) • Hummer H1 (DLC)|