The International Paystar 5070 is a licensed truck from the game - SnowRunner.
The International PayStar 5070 is a jack-of-all-trades designed for a wide range of tasks across diverse environments. This large truck's versatility and fuel efficiency make it a good pick for everyday operations.
A dependable machine, the International Paystar 5070 possesses everything needed to thrive in mud. AWD, a differential lock, and a specialized engine designed exclusively for the PayStar.
The Paystar is extremely reliable off-road. Its more than capable of fording deep mud, even without its differential lock. Further more its engine gives it enormous torque and power, giving it decent top speed. Its unique engine also is very fuel efficient allowing to travel far despite its relatively small fuel tank.
Overall the Paystar is a very good choice for new players due to the fact that it comes with everything it needs to excel off-road and is available at the beginning of the game.
- Comes stock with Differential lock and AWD along with all terrain tires available at level 1.
- Unique engine is very powerful compared to other stock engines
- Large fuel tanks and above average fuel economy.
- Available at rank 1.
- Lacks any options for larger tires.
- Engine becomes mediocre compared to other trucks late in game.
- Turning radius is terrible
- Susceptible to tipping over
- Raised suspension - White Valley Alaska, located south of the warehouse on the shore.
- The Paystars license plate reads "HU5KY". It shares this license plate with the Navistar 5000-MV, Scout 800, International Loadstar 1700, and Hummer H2.
- Although the Paystar can support a suspension lift it strangely does not have any larger tire options available.
- On the side of the Paystar's hood there is a badge that interestingly reads "PUBSTAR".