The Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 is a classic 4x4 pickup truck added in the Old-Timers DLC.
The Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 is a classic 4x4 pickup truck.
- Cheap to deploy
- Light weight
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Very durable (survives roll overs with little damage)
- Prone to rolling over on uneven terrain (especially with the Garage Parts added)
- Can't carry logs (unless using the Loaded Log Cart on the Rocky Hills map, Old-Timers DLC exclusive). Despite being an American vehicle, the NAPCO doesn't require the American Wilds DLC to be purchased, just like all contents from the Old Timers DLC.
- Doesn't spawn on any map besides Rocky Hills
- Bumper - A bumper that covers the front grill and provides minor damage negation
- Garage Parts - Fuel Capacity: 80 liters, Carries 1 garage points
- Light Bar - A rack with 5 lights that provide slight ambient lighting
- Loaded Log Cart - Preloaded log trailer that carries 2 pts of logs. (Old-Timers DLC exclusive)
- Repair Supplies - Fuel Capacity: 20 liters, Carries 150 repair points
- Scout Trailer - Carries 200 repair points, Carries 1 garage points
- Spare Wheel - Carries 60 repair points
|A-Class||A-3151 • A-469 • A-968M • A-969 (DLC)|
|B-Class||B-6A (DLC) • B-66 • B-130 • B-131|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-256 • C-260 • C-375 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-432010 • C-6317 (DLC) • C-65111 • C-65115|
|D-Class||D-535 • D-537 • D-538 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-7310 • E-7429 (DLC)|
|K-Class||K-700 • K-8400 Skidder (DLC) • K-9000 Forwarder (DLC)|
|Others||Chevrolet Bison (DLC) • Chevrolet K5 Blazer (DLC) • Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 (DLC) • Ford F150 (DLC) • Ford LTL9000 (DLC) • Freightliner FLD120 (DLC) • GMC DW950 (DLC) • Hummer H1 (DLC)|