The C-EQ2081 is a vehicle in Spintires.
The C-EQ2081 is a 6x6 truck introduced in Spintires with the China Adventure DLC. Despite being a C Class truck, it is comparable in size and weight to the B-CA30, B-157 or B-131, but it has a significantly more powerful engine. These traits give it a very good power to weight ratio. However, this comes at a cost. The C-EQ2081 will start spinning its wheels very quickly and will struggle finding traction in a lot of situations if not loaded properly. The truck also has a somewhat bouncy and unstable nature. Trying to deliver medium logs only aggravates the situation, because the C-EQ2081 can only do so by equipping a forward crane on a support. This combination will make the truck very top heavy and turn it into one of the easiest (if not the easiest) to tip over vehicles in the game. Nevertheless, the C-EQ2081 is still a truck of acceptable performance and utility as long as it's driven very carefuly. It cannot mount a fifth wheel coupling, meaning it cannot attach semi-trailers.
- Very good power to weight ratio
- Small and maneuverable for a C Class truck
- Good ride height for its size
- It has a sufficient amount of addons
- The large Standby Fuel Tank and Flat Bed can be installed at the same time.
- Very unstable and easy to tip over, especially when loaded and/or equipped with a crane
- Very fragile
- Rather poor fuel economy; this can be alleviated by installing Standby Fuel Tank.
- Unlike other C Class trucks, it cannot carry semi-trailers.
- It has trouble gaining traction if not loaded accordingly.
- When overloaded and going uphill, its performance is visibly reduced.
How to obtain
The C-EQ2081 is available from the start, in the trucks selection menu. One spawns on China Village and one on China Canyons.
- Crane - It enables crane functionality and it's required to install Medium Log Cart.
- Crane Support - It's required to install Crane.
- Flat Bed - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Fuel Cistern - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Garage Parts - 2 garage points
- Spare Wheel - 150 repair points; It prevents installing Crane, Fuel Cistern and Utility Load.
- Standby Fuel Tank - Fuel capacity of 170 liters; It prevents installing Crane, Fuel Cistern and Utility Load.
- Utility Load - 1000 repair points
- Farm Trailer (Flatbed) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Farm Trailer (Fuel Load) - Fuel capacity of 800 liters
- Farm Trailer (Repair Load) - 1000 repair points and 2 garage points
- Flatbed Trailer - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Garage Trailer - 2 garage points
- Medium Log Cart - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Flatbed) - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Tent) - 4 garage points
- Trailer 817 (Short) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Trailer 817 (Tank) - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Trailer 817 (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity of 400 liters and 600 repair points
|B-Class||B-66 • B-80 (DLC) • B-CA10 (DLC) • B-CA30 (DLC) • B-130 • B-131 • B-133 (DLC) • B-133GYa (DLC) • B-157 (DLC) • B-500 • B-505 (DLC)|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-509 (DLC) • C-6520 • C-6522 • C-EQ2081 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-167 (DLC) • E-7310|
|SHERP brand||SHERP ARK 10x10 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV Yellow (DLC)|