The C-65115 is a vehicle in MudRunner.
The C-65115 is a civilian style 6x4 road hauler in MudRunner. It is based on the Kamaz 65115.
- Good for road
- Fuel efficient
- Fastest vehicle in the game
- Not made for off-road
- Slightly fragile
- Small fuel tank
- No-star vehicle, so cannot be selected in the truck selection.
- No crane addon
- Very slow in water
How to obtain
As the C-65115 is not available in truck selection, it is sometimes hard to find, often being replaced with more reliable haulers. It can always be found in both Crossing (1 spawns) and The Ridge (2 spawn).
The one in Crossing always spawns in the northern side of the map, at the junction east of the northen blockpost. This truck always has a Fuel Cistern addon installed, with a random amount of fuel.
The ones in The Ridge always spawn near the starting garage. Both trucks are always fitted with Log Carriers and Spare Wheels with random amounts of repair points. One truck comes with a Medium Log Cart, while the other comes with a Long Log Cart.
- Fuel Cistern - Fuel capacity: 1400 liters
- Fuel Semi-Trailer - Fuel capacity: 3700 liters
- Fuel Trailer - Fuel capacity: 1600 liters
- Garage Parts - Carries 2 garage points
- Garage Semi-Trailer - Carries 4 garage points
- Garage Trailer - Carries 2 garage points
- Log Carriage - Carrying Load: Short Logs (3 pts)
- Log Carrier - Is required to install Medium Log Cart, Long Log Cart
- Long Log Cart - Advanced functions: Pack Cart. Carrying Load: Long Logs (6 pts)
- Medium Log Cart - Carrying Load: Medium Logs (4 pts)
- Short Log Trailer - Carrying Load: Short Logs (3 pts)
- Spare Wheel - Carries 100 repair points
- Trailer Hitch - Is required to install: Fuel Semi-Trailer, Garage Semi-Trailer, Utility Semi-Trailer
- Utility Attachment - Carries 800 repair points, Carries 1 garage points
- Utility Semi-Trailer - Fuel capacity: 900 liters, Carries 1200 repair points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity: 600 liters, Carries 600 repair points
- Just like the C-65111, this truck uses the spare wheel model of the C-4310.
- In the original release of the MudRunner on console platforms, the C-65115 was blue instead of yellow, this was later changed to match PC version.
|A-Class||A-3151 • A-469 • A-968M • A-969 (DLC)|
|B-Class||B-6A (DLC) • B-66 • B-130 • B-131|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-256 • C-260 • C-375 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-432010 • C-6317 (DLC) • C-65111 • C-65115|
|D-Class||D-535 • D-537 • D-538 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-7310 • E-7429 (DLC)|
|K-Class||K-700 • K-8400 Skidder (DLC) • K-9000 Forwarder (DLC)|
|Others||Chevrolet Bison (DLC) • Chevrolet K5 Blazer (DLC) • Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 (DLC) • Ford F150 (DLC) • Ford LTL9000 (DLC) • Freightliner FLD120 (DLC) • GMC DW950 (DLC) • Hummer H1 (DLC)|