The B-CA30 is a vehicle in Spintires.
The B-CA30 is a 6x6 truck which was added to Spintires with the China Adventure DLC. Essentially, this truck is a Chinese version of the B-157 regarding visual aspect, dimensions, capabilities and functionality. Therefore, their characteristics, pros and cons are rather similar. Nevertheless, there are some differences between the two. The B-CA30 has a weaker engine, but this is compensated by a seemingly lower mass. As such, the power to weight ratio is on par with the B-157's one. The B-CA30 also has a lower damage capacity of 400 points (the B-157's damage capacity is of 600 points). Despite this shortcoming, the B-CA30 has a slightly bigger fuel tank capacity of 170 liters, compared to the 150 liters one of the B-157. However, The B-CA30 can be equipped with two additional fuel tanks of 170 liters capacity each. These two fuel tanks can even be installed with a flatbed on, which gives this truck and impressive 510 liters fuel capacity available at all times when carrying loads. The B-CA30 cannot mount a fifth wheel coupling, meaning it cannot attach semi-trailers.
- Decent fuel economy when stock; however, this can be seriously improved by installing at least one Standby Fuel Tank.
- Quite small and maneuverable for a 6x6
- Good ride height for its size
- It has a sufficient amount of addons.
- Subpar power to weight ratio
- It struggles when overloaded, especially when carrying heavy trailers.
- Slow when going uphill
- Slightly fragile
How to obtain
The B-CA30 is available from the start, in the trucks selection menu. One spawns on China Village and one on China Canyons.
- Beacon - Visual modification (Unlike Hazard Light from the B-500, this addon is not required in order to install Fuel Cistern.)
- Exhaust Standard - It's required to install Flat Bed, Garage Parts, Utility Load 1 and Utility Load 2.
- Fireproof Exhaust - It's required to install Flat Bed, Fuel Cistern, Garage Parts, Utility Load 1 and Utility Load 2.
- Flat Bed - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Fuel Cistern - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Garage Parts - 2 garage points
- Spare Wheel - 150 repair points; It prevents installing Standby Fuel Tank 2.
- Standby Fuel Tank 1 - Fuel capacity of 170 liters; It prevents installing Utility Load 1.
- Standby Fuel Tank 2 - Fuel capacity of 170 liters; It prevents installing Spare Wheel.
- Utility Load 1 - 1000 repair points
- Utility Load 2 - 1000 repair points
- Farm Trailer (Flatbed) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Farm Trailer (Fuel Load) - Fuel capacity of 800 liters
- Farm Trailer (Repair Load) - 1000 repair points and 2 garage points
- Flatbed Trailer - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Garage Trailer - 2 garage points
- Trailer 5245+d (Flatbed) - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Tent) - 4 garage points
- Trailer 817 (Short) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Trailer 817 (Tank) - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Trailer 817 (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity of 400 liters and 600 repair points
|B-Class||B-66 • B-80 (DLC) • B-CA10 (DLC) • B-CA30 (DLC) • B-130 • B-131 • B-133 (DLC) • B-133GYa (DLC) • B-157 (DLC) • B-500 • B-505 (DLC)|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-509 (DLC) • C-6520 • C-6522 • C-EQ2081 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-167 (DLC) • E-7310|
|SHERP brand||SHERP ARK 10x10 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV Yellow (DLC)|