The B-CA10 is a 4x2 truck first introduced in Spintires with the China Adventure DLC. At first glance, one might find it similar in practicality to the B-130. However, the B-CA10's rear wheels can be equipped with some impressive wide mud tires, making it superior to the B-130 in off-roading. Unlike the B-130, the B-CA10 cannot mount a fifth wheel coupling, meaning it cannot attach semi-trailers. In fact, this decent truck is more similar to the B-431510, but it feels lighter and nimbler.
- Very good fuel economy
- Good in off-road for a 4x2 when equipped with the rear offroad tires
- Only 1 Balance Point required
- Small and nimble
- It has a good amount of addons.
- Good ride height for its size
- Subpar power to weight ratio
- The lack of AWD clearly shows when it is pushed through thicker mud.
- It struggles significantly when overloaded, especially when going uphill.
- It is very difficult to drive in tough terrain when carrying a loaded trailer.
- Slightly fragile
How to obtain
The B-CA10 is available from the start, in the trucks selection menu. It doesn't spawn on any map.
- Beacon - Visual modification (Unlike Hazard Light from the B-500, this addon is not required in order to install Fuel Cistern.)
- Exhaust Standard - It's required to install Flat Bed and Garage Parts. It prevents installing Standby Fuel Tank.
- Fireproof Exhaust - It's required to install Flat Bed, Fuel Cistern and Garage Parts.
- Flat Bed - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Fuel Cistern - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Garage Parts - 2 garage points
- Spare Wheel - 150 repair points; It prevents installing Standby Fuel Tank.
- Standby Fuel Tank - Fuel capacity of 170 liters; It prevents installing Exhaust Standard and Spare Wheel.
- Farm Trailer (Flatbed) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Farm Trailer (Fuel Load) - Fuel capacity of 800 liters
- Farm Trailer (Repair Load) - 1000 repair points and 2 garage points
- Flatbed Trailer - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Garage Trailer - 2 garage points
- Trailer 5245+d (Flatbed) - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Tent) - 4 garage points
- Trailer 817 (Short) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Trailer 817 (Tank) - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Trailer 817 (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity of 400 liters and 600 repair points
- Default - Standard dually highway tires
- Chained wheels - Chains wrapped around the rear wheels which provide slightly better off-road performance
- Off-road Type 1 - Wide tires which provide slightly better off-road performance