The B-505 is a 4x4 truck added to Spintires in the Chernobyl DLC. While it can carry short logs worth of 2 load points on its flatbed with little effort, adding a trailer with another 2 load points will make it struggle in rough terrain. It can also do some light scouting, thanks to its rather small dimensions. However, it's visibly taller and wider than a B-66, for example.
- Good power to weight ratio
- Good speed
- The small dimensions make it able to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Good performance in mud
- Decent fuel economy
- Has a high up suspension.
- The tall suspension combined with the higher center of mass makes it prone to tipping over.
- When overloaded, it gets rear-heavy. Its performance is reduced in mud and when climbing steep inclines.
- Somewhat fragile
How to obtain
The B-505 is available from the start, in the trucks selection menu. It doesn't spawn on any map.
- Flatbed - It's required to install Fuel Load and Garage Load and can also carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Fuel Load - Fuel capacity of 795 liters
- Garage Load - 2 garage points
- Spare Wheel - 100 repair points
- Farm Trailer (Flatbed) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Farm Trailer (Fuel Load) - Fuel capacity of 800 liters
- Farm Trailer (Repair Load) - 1000 repair points and 2 garage points
- Flatbed Trailer - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Garage Tools Cart - 300 repair points and 1 garage point
- Garage Trailer - 2 garage points
- Trailer 5245+d (Flatbed) - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Tent) - 4 garage points
- Trailer 817 (Short) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Trailer 817 (Tank) - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Trailer 817 (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity of 400 liters and 600 repair points