The B-500 is a vehicle in Spintires.
The B-500 is a 2 wheel drive, yellow version of the B-505. Being a RWD truck, one should not expect too much out of it. However, with proper tires installed and not overloaded, it fares decently in light off-roading and can get there quickly. When carrying an utility load or a fuel load, its speed and momentum can be used to cross ditches and short muddy areas. It's noticeably better than the B-130 in this regard. However, this cuts both ways, because its speed, low weight and bouncy suspension make it roll over easily.
- Plentiful add-ons list
- Semi-fuel efficient
- Two Balance points
- Good power to weight ratio and quite fast
- Small and nimble
- Having low traction and only RWD, it is inadequate in mud.
- The front axle hangs low and can get caught on objects.
- The lack of power to the front wheels hinders it on climbing hills.
How to obtain
The B-500 is available from the start, in the trucks selection menu. It doesn't spawn on any map.
- Flatbed - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Flatbed (High Sides) - It's similar to the Flatbed, but it has taller sides.
- Flatbed (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Fuel Tanker - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Hazard Light - It's required to install Fuel Tanker.
- Spare Wheel - 150 repair points; It requires Hazard Light and Fuel Tanker.
- Standby Fuel Tank - Fuel capacity of 100 liters; It requires Flatbed, Flatbed (High Sides) or Flatbed (Tent).
- Utility - 1000 repair points
- Farm Trailer (Flatbed) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Farm Trailer (Fuel Load) - Fuel capacity of 800 liters
- Farm Trailer (Repair Load) - 1000 repair points and 2 garage points
- Flatbed Trailer - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Garage Trailer - 2 garage points
- Trailer 5245+d (Flatbed) - It can carry medium logs (4 load points).
- Trailer 5245+d (Tent) - 4 garage points
- Trailer 817 (Short) - It can carry short logs, metal pipes and rice bags (2 load points each).
- Trailer 817 (Tank) - Fuel capacity of 1200 liters
- Trailer 817 (Tent) - 2 garage points
- Utility Trailer - Fuel capacity of 400 liters and 600 repair points
- Default - Standard dually highway tires
- Off-road Type 1 - Dually tires which provide slightly better off-road performance
|B-Class||B-66 • B-80 (DLC) • B-CA10 (DLC) • B-CA30 (DLC) • B-130 • B-131 • B-133 (DLC) • B-133GYa (DLC) • B-157 (DLC) • B-500 • B-505 (DLC)|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-509 (DLC) • C-6520 • C-6522 • C-EQ2081 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-167 (DLC) • E-7310|
|SHERP brand||SHERP ARK 10x10 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV (DLC) • SHERP N 4x4 ATV Yellow (DLC)|