The A-3151 is a vehicle in MudRunner
The A-3151 is a modified version of the A-469, with an aftermarket bumper, larger tires, and a blue paint job. It is very similar to the A-469 in most aspects, being a light vehicle and good on most terrain. Its best suited for scouting. Unlike what one would think, the A-3151 isn't really better then the A-469, as the tires are noticeably worse which affects its performance noticeably.
- Good on most terrain
- Low fuel consumption
- Raised height makes it less likely to be damaged when crossing deep water
- Cannot carry logs
- Few addons
- Struggles in tough terrain
- Low damage capacity
- The larger tires make it more likely to roll over, especially when using the Trunk addon
- The large tires sometimes cause it to struggle when going up hills.
- The large tires do not have much grip in mud.
How to Obtain
It is locked at the beginning of the game and can only be used later in the game, as it requires 4 Progression Points. Costing 1 balance point, it's a good vehicle to deploy cheaply. Like the A-469, it doesn't spawn on any map.
- Scout Trailer - Carries 200 repair points, Carries 1 garage points (added in Old-Timers DLC)
- Spare Wheel - Carries 60 repair points
- Trunk - Fuel capacity: 80 liters, Carries 200 repair points
|A-Class||A-3151 • A-469 • A-968M • A-969 (DLC)|
|B-Class||B-6A (DLC) • B-66 • B-130 • B-131|
|C-Class||C-255 • C-256 • C-260 • C-375 • C-4310 • C-4320 • C-432010 • C-6317 (DLC) • C-65111 • C-65115|
|D-Class||D-535 • D-537 • D-538 (DLC)|
|E-Class||E-7310 • E-7429 (DLC)|
|K-Class||K-700 • K-8400 Skidder (DLC) • K-9000 Forwarder (DLC)|
|Others||Chevrolet Bison (DLC) • Chevrolet K5 Blazer (DLC) • Chevrolet NAPCO 3100 (DLC) • Ford F150 (DLC) • Ford LTL9000 (DLC) • Freightliner FLD120 (DLC) • GMC DW950 (DLC) • Hummer H1 (DLC)|